DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH INTERACTION TIME IS NEEDED FOR YOUR WEBSITE TO GET A ORDER/SUBSCRIBER/LEADS?
- So how much time do visitors spend on web pages looking for information?
- The average page visit less than a minute — but many are even 10 seconds or less.
- 55% of visitors spend fewer than 15 seconds on your website.
- Visitors spend an average of 19 seconds looking at a web page.
While Considering the above data there is on an average of 15 seconds available to engage your users.
Factors that affect the average page visit time :
- Type of site (B2B or B2C)
- Engaging Content
- It also depended on the industry of the business. For instance, the survey found that average time spent on healthcare websites was over more than three minutes.
- Design of the website
Hubspot shares some of the important factors while designing the website :
- Simplicity: Remove all those unnecessary design elements that will let the user difficult to understand things.
- Navigation: Make your site navigation easy to understand and easy navigation from one page to another.
- Consistency: The user experience of the website must be uniform throughout the website.
- Responsivity: The website should be responsive to all the different gadgets.
- User-centricity: Gather user responses to all site elements to get the best UX.
- What are the mistakes that you should avoid to prepare your content?
- Don’t Just Plagiarize other people’s content prepare your own.
- Don’t Push the content too far so it’s difficult to understand for your users.
- According to The Aberdeen Group, businesses that utilize visual engagement tactics see an 83% increase in annual revenue compared to their competitors. Websites that relied on visual engagement in addition to copy saw their conversion rates more than double.